Kyou wa donna aji datta?

Sunday, November 25, 2012

tralala~ ♪

I'm soo happy~ ~~~ヾ(^∇^) 
I got my planned schedule!
except for one subject though.. Even so, I'm truly really happy and grateful to have a wonderful schedule next term. I'm not really worried about being alone anymore, I really love it when I gain lots of friends~ (*≧▽≦)  Oh, I don't have any class in the main building anymore, I would really like to have even at least one class there though. For a change in atmosphere, its really suffocating to just stay in one building and see the same people wearing the same clothes studying the same things everyday.. (*´ο`*)

I felt both happiness and disappointment during my fine dining.
I was wondering how I could finish a 6 meal course for dinner but, the food was just fantastic! Its so delicious that I didn't even notice how full I am, not until dessert! ~(>_<。)
Oh, another thing.. It was really amusing that it was not only just us who were being graded. The event managers, the cooks, and the butlers are all students being graded! (we're different year levels) fuu~ I can't believe that there are so much students benefiting from that fine dining activity. ( ^‐^)_且~~ fufuu~
I felt a little disappointed because of our evaluator. He wasn't serious. He acts too casual. Its good in some way since we didn't feel any pressure at all. But.. It beats the purpose of the activity.. ( ̄へ ̄)I wish I can evaluate him too.. haha! Anyways, the restaurant is really pretty.. *nods*  very much to my liking~

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment