Kyou wa donna aji datta?

Saturday, November 3, 2012

SJ con~!

Today, I went to SJ Con with our ELF friends~

We reached the venue around 9:50 something in the morning...

We went that early for the freebies which are only for early birds...

Unfortunately, they only gave the first 20 those special freebies... (guess what???? An ALBUM for each of those 20 lucky elfs..)

Many ELFs came... I think it's close to 2000 ?

It's really fun~ You'll have to hear a lot from that event! ^^

The raffles we're really unbelievable! They gave away too many albums and prizes!

There's this one girl who came home with 17 albums of SJ.. ALL FOR HERSELF!!!!

Honestly I felt envious of that girl! She's too lucky!



I also met my classmate from Grade two there~

We somehow got connected again because of SJ~

It felt nice that people from many years ago still remember you...

She even told me some of the memories we had as classmates...



Anyway, there might be a second part or maybe next year they would have another big fan gathering like this again~

You should be able to come next time!

Also~ Have lots of fun on your vacation!

See yaaaa~!



(btw, If I'm having grammatical/typographical errors.. Please do edit them for me... heh heh... :P)

~D

No comments:

Post a Comment