Kyou wa donna aji datta?

Saturday, August 25, 2012

too bad.. oh well..

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ congratulations on being one of those lucky ones in the raffle! really.. I envy you guys.. I wanna meet them too! too bad that I wasn't able to go. Its okay though, I received a great amount of happiness as well on that day~ 

(*^▽^)/ Ta-da-i-ma! (its too late for this but, oh well..) Just got back from our tour and I already miss South Korea. I can't explain in details how fun it is there.. While I was there, i kept thinking to myself, "ah.. I'm going to visit this place again.. someday.. with my takarahito-tachi" by the way, its Nanta Show, Myeondong and the city that I enjoyed the most!


Picture taken at N Seoul Tower, Teddy Bear Museum
Yappari, travelling in different countries is amazing! new environment, new experiences, and new encounters just makes me feel wonderful!

In the future, I'm going to travel to a lot of different countries! not as a tourist though, but as a maitre patissier!


I'll work hard~ (but not too hard (^v^)fufu..)

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment