Kyou wa donna aji datta?

Sunday, August 26, 2012

here it goes..

baaka! I don't have the wisdom to understand everything nor a big heart to accept everything I understand.. But seeing you giving off a lot of effort just to understand me, makes me unconsciously try my best to understand you.  That's why, who I am now is not only partly but mostly thanks to you. Rather than thanking me, thank yourself for making me able to understand not only you but a lot of things as well..

by the way, I've been meaning to say this to you, don't be too hard on yourself. Its okay to get mad at other people too. I'm not saying its good though.. I'm just saying that its fine.. don't blame yourself every time you have negative feelings (such as being angry at them, or disappointed in them) towards others. That kind of feeling exist not because you hate them but it is a proof that you care for them.

That's what I thought. I can't explain it very well... but as long as you have the gist of it then its fine.

Thank you. 
\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment