Happy things keep happening today!
I wasn't able to do anything for JC except to keep visiting and keep praying.
Yesterday I was really desperate to do something about the tour but God did not let me do anything. He did everything by Himself! The moment I woke up, I checked my messages and found out that there's no need to re-schedule our tour! She was already feeling a lot better, the doctor said it was fine for her to go with us with the tour ^____^ (he was against it at first, JC's mom was really worried).
Then at school, my friends remembered about white Day. Even without their white day presents, just knowing that they remembered is more than enough for me. (I seriously forgot about white day, >XD) It feels like they really appreciated my chocolates~ fuuuu~ It makes me wanna make more <3
How about you? Are things going well for you?
Kami-sama wa ore no koto wo daisuki da tto omou,
dakara Kami-sama no koto wo daiji ni shitai~
Minna mo sore to Chikyuu mo daiji ni suru....
konna yakusoku wo dekinai kedo
Ore wa kore wo itte nakatta wasuremasen.. zettai ni!
~L
No comments:
Post a Comment