I'm not as good as you when it comes to writing such things..
I can't put my words properly together but I hope you understand.. Please don't expect too much.. XD
You've always done this for me, messages and stuff to cheer me up..
I thought I'll give it a try this year..
Anyway, as you've said, it's that time of the year again..
I still remember that poem you wrote around the same time a few years ago..
I hope this year isn't too bad as that..
I know good and bad things will keep on coming..
I just wish for the better this year..
I've been too much busy these past few months and I really appreciated your efforts.. (You, Jonafe and Cha)
You may not be able to send me messages to cheer up from time to time but being there after it was all finished already meant a lot to me..
I am really thankful for just being there even after so many days without talking.. the fact that nothing changes is a lot more meaningful to me than sending me lots of messages (Although a birthday treat would mean WAAAAY LOOOOOT MOOOORE!! JK)
You see, I've been through a lot since the beginning of this year.. and so do you..
We could just hope we could make it through all of these right?
Let's do our best!
Thank you for this year!
Happy Birthday!
gosh. I just read this now.. Thank you so much.. TT^TT We might not have so much time for each other like we used to, just know that if ever you need me, I'm just one pm away (though most of the times late) I'm always ALWAYS here for you.
ReplyDelete