Kyou wa donna aji datta?

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Things that you have said on your previous post..

i won't repeat them anymore..

You already know how thankful I am that I have someone I can really trust beside me all the time..

I discovered a lot of things these days..

and thank you for being a true friend..

Thank you for being genuinely happy for my achievements..

Thank you for being always there to support me.. 

and yet, I wasn't able to support you on yours..

Really sorry, I'll make it up for you the next time.. :)

Happy birthday!

Hope you enjoy your day.. 





I'm at Batangas today due to some circumstances.. 

I'll be back later..Text me if you're not busy later and I'll visit you.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Well, duh? Of course you're thankful! Even I would be really grateful to have a friend such as myself!! >=)

    Kidding aside,
    It's flattering to be called a 'true' friend. Since you know well just how incredibly lazy I am to even bother do something for other people so I'm really confused yet really glad that inspite that, you still appreciate me.

    I'm glad to have known that I was able to be a support to you since it really feels like I've always been the one being supported.
    You really don't have to apologize, You've always been my push and pull whenever I'm down and cannot move forward. And I think I've relied on you too much.. I'm sorry but, I think I'll continue to lean on you for the next years to come.

    And of course, why wouldn't I be genuinely happy for you when I see you enjoying what you're doing. And you even have time to enjoy what I am doing as well.

    Soooo, thank you, thank youu~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know who your true friends are when you didn't even have the time to talk yet you still understand each other.. When you have a true friend, you just know it..

      can I repeat the 'Of course'? haha..

      Of course I'll have time to enjoy what you're doing..

      Everything you cook and bake are delicious.. duh! (..Oh! and free!) heh heh..

      Delete
  2. Of course!
    I really am blessed~ ( ´ ▽ ` *)

    ReplyDelete