I can't afford to have even the slightest mistake.
Its my final exam this 7 in the morning. And if I don't get 100 out of 100, I won't pass.
As if I would repeat such subject.. not in my life! I don't want to suffer another term for such subject not even the tiniest bit related to my course!
wish me the best of luck!
~L
A perfect score is too much!!! Even so, please go get it and pass! Ganbare!! ^^
ReplyDeleteI didn't do well.. I only get half (50).. I'll probably have to repeat the subject. poor me.
ReplyDelete[I really can't analyze poetry..]
~L
Eeeehhh...? Even so... You can still pray that she would accept it.. Have you seen your final grades already? And if you really have to repeat, make sure you're not going to end up with the same prof! :P
ReplyDeleteI've seen my final grade! I can't believe she actually gave me a passing grade! Thank goodness I don't have to repeat.. I'm really thankful..
ReplyDeleteIts such a relief..
BANANA CAKE!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete