Kyou wa donna aji datta?

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Our Heritage Tour!

Sepetember 07, 2012.. We had our heritage tour at Cavite, Tagaytay and Taal..
My first time coming to a school trip in college~
It was really fun~ Even though it only lasted for less than a day..

We went to a sort of museum on an old house in Cavite...
I fell in love with the old Filipino house......
I reaaaally like it... I forgot my liking for modern style houses....
It's a big old house that was owned by a wealthy family before... I guess?? 
I wasn't really paying attention to the tour guide... sorry...
It's like a Filipino version of Ciel's mansion.... heehee
 
Too bad we're not allowed to take pictures inside.... tch.

Then we went to Taal
On a camera museum.. :)


It rained heavily so we went back quickly at our bus..
Oh... I also fell sick twice on that day...
I had allergies because of the hot weather in the morning and had colds in the evening because of the rain...
I blame the bus for that... :|




 Then we traveled quite far and reached our last destination at Tagaytay...
We just ate a nice meal~

It was so tiring that I fell asleep on the bus... 
And I reached home by 11:30 when it's supposed to be by 7:30...
Anyways... It's still priceless that I had so much fun with everyone...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I was about to ask for pictures! Since I'm into western type, I wanna try to appreciate Old Fil houses (I've never seen one except for bahay kubo)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted pictures too! But they forbid us taking pictures.. The ceilings were high... about 4-5 meters tall.. really nice! I heard our next tour would be a manila tour.. b^^d

    ReplyDelete